Organisme des Alliances de Pégase-Universe Index du Forum

Organisme des Alliances de Pégase-Universe Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

My Facebook App On My Iphone 4s Keeps Crashing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Organisme des Alliances de Pégase-Universe Index du Forum -> Autres -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ermbron

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: My Facebook App On My Iphone 4s Keeps Crashing Répondre en citant

My Facebook App On My Iphone 4s Keeps Crashing
> DOWNLOAD

I never have more than one app running at a time, e.g. I've heard people talk about how Facebook or Instagram or Skype or any other app crashes when they open it. Feb 19, 2013 4:15 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Diavonex, Diavonex Feb 19, 2013 4:25 PM in response to jhosamelly Level 9 (67,000 points) Feb 19, 2013 4:25 PM in response to jhosamelly 1. I have sent them emails. I will upgrade, but it wont be to an Apple device. Ive also messaged Instagram and had no reply. United States Copyright Apple Inc. Double-click the Home button and hold apps down for a second or two. I've tried the hard-start holding down the buttons for 10 secs., I have checked all my settings, I tried to find the place to turn off "sync photos" in my FB settings, but cannot. Double-click on the Home button to bring up the multitasking screen Locate the application you wish to quit, then swipe up on the app to quit out of it Hit the Home button to return to the Home Screen of iOS, then tap the app icon to re-open it again This works to remedy some basic causes of application crashes, but its not perfect. Reply Trevor says: October 21, 2017 at 1:41 pm Thanks for help. Im going to smash it and the phone as well . Harmony by Logitech was just such a POS app. Here's why:When I am logged into Facebook on my iPhone, it crashes. This eats up a lot of memory (not to forget, the battery too).And then when you try to open and run an app, it struggles to get some breathing space with all the choking apps running in the background along with it. Restoring is the last option but wait! If you feel that the app could be the problem (and not your iPhone), you can save yourself the pains of this last step.Sponsored Links There are over 1.2 million apps on the App Store but not every one of them is Gmail, Angry Birds or Spotify. 1: Reboot the Device OK before anything else, just reboot the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. etc! I posted the problem on facebok forum, send 2 emails to facebook via help center . They had these troubles during the Beta testing yet released it anyway! Kclyn Mae I reset my iphone 4 times but still, it always end up on app crashing. Scrolled down. I had this issue and it was a rogue email causing the crash. Get back to us with a real answer, even if its just Apple cant make a stable iOS Ramon Boza You missed the option 5. Whats up with Game Center freezing games when it loads? Never happened before iOS 9. Reply Dirty Secret says: December 1, 2015 at 10:55 am I have an older iPad too, I kept it usable by avoiding software updates. Reply Julie says: September 28, 2016 at 12:44 pm None of these have stopped my email from crashing. The best approach for app crashing issues is to try to force reboot the iPhone or iPad by holding down the Power button and Home button until the device flashes the Apple logo. Locate the problematic app on the Home Screen of iOS, then tap and hold on the icon Tap on the (X) icon when it appears, then confirm you want to delete the app Now launch the App Store and use the Search function (or visit the Purchases tab) and locate the name of the application you just deleted, then re-download it Try opening the app again, working fine? Good, it should be. (Note, I just downloaded an update for FB on my iPad and, if anything, it made this problem worse.) I have to wonder why the FB app (and general usage) on my Kindle Fire is SO MUCH BETTER than on my iPad?! FB (and all apps) are incredibly better on my new Samsung smart phone. So the iPhone puts the app out of its misery and crashes it.You'll need to do two things to clear things up.Double-press the home button to bring up the multi-task switching bar and then close all apps that are running in the background by swiping up each app. ROFLing, J.K. If none of the above three methods worked and you have a hunch that the problem lies with the app, you should probably just delete it and look for an alternative.TAGSHow-toiPadiPad AppsiPhoneiPhone AppsSHARE Facebook Twitter tweet Previous articleHow to Force Quit Apple Watch Apps: Three Tricks You Can TryNext articleEasy-to-use & Powerful File Manager Apps for Your iPhone & iPad Jignesh Padhiyar Padhiyar is the founder of iGeeksBlog.com who has a keen eye for news, rumors and all the unusual stuff that happens around iPhone and iPad. Stefan Mller Thanks! Reinstalling worked for one app, but what do I do if the built-in Mail app crashes? I cannot remove this one. hope it helps May 1, 2013 11:58 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by LK21, LK21 May 4, 2013 12:04 AM in response to Diavonex Level 1 (0 points) May 4, 2013 12:04 AM in response to Diavonex I tried this but it didn't work May 4, 2013 12:04 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by kirschi, kirschi May 10, 2013 3:24 PM in response to jhosamelly Level 1 (0 points) May 10, 2013 3:24 PM in response to jhosamelly I've been having the same problems until. Re-install App from Mac/PC I can't say the first solution works all the time. Buy and Android phone next. Either way, this website sure helped 5a02188284
facebook auto like script codecomo hacer un beso grande en el chat de facebookfacebook chat smileys codefacebook chat heads android codebest status for facebook punjabiwhat happens if i report a facebook accountfacebook friend request blocked for 30 days unblockfacebook like button code phpsomeone changed my facebook email and passwordget facebook paper app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Organisme des Alliances de Pégase-Universe Index du Forum -> Autres -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange